- General Browsing Information: Any time you visit the Kelzyme Websites or use our downloadable apps, we may gather certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. This information includes browser characteristics, your service provider IP address, the search engine you may have used to locate the Kelzyme Websites, a unique device identifier, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on a Kelzyme Website, and dates and times of visits.
- Personal Information Voluntarily Provided: We gather personal information you provide to us (such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, demographic information, payment information) when you request information about a product or service, register on the Kelzyme Websites, request email reminders or email newsletters, sign up for a service, enter one of our sweepstakes or contests, take a survey or use any of the other interactive portions or features of the Kelzyme Websites. When personally identifiable information is requested on the Kelzyme Websites, some requests are marked as “Required”; this personally identifiable information is necessary to allow you to participate in the feature or service you’ve requested
- Information Provided by You Relating to a Job Opportunity: If you elect to voluntarily create a job interest profile through the Kelzyme Websites to show interest in a job opportunity with Kelzyme Research and Development Center, LLC, you will be providing your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address and information with respect to work experience, educational background, position sought and at your option, the information contained in your resume.
How Your Information Is Used
We use the information collected at the Kelzyme Websites for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs and preferences, to develop, market, sell or provide products and services, and possibly to conduct surveys, research and evaluations.
- To complete your request for services or respond to your use of features on the Kelzyme Websites.
- To tailor your experience on the Kelzyme Websites to your interests and geographic region.
- To respond to your inquires about our products and services.
- To inform you of special events and offers or programs offered with our selected companies.
- To operate, evaluate, manage, improve and develop Kelzyme’s business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To perform data analytics.
- To detect and protect Kelzyme and other third parties against error, negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities and to audit compliance with policies.
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Any information you provide to us about your interest in a job opportunity at Kelzyme Research and Development Center will be accessed by Kelzyme’s personnel for the purpose of considering, and possibly responding to, your interest in Kelzyme and for planning and monitoring our recruitment campaigns.
In addition, we use information collected through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to Kelzyme Websites and apps, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users? interests and the manner in which our users browse the Kelzyme Websites, and (iii) managing our business. We may supplement data we collect on the Kelzyme Websites through automated means with information about your location (such as your zip code) to provide you with content that may be of interest to you. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, and administer the Kelzyme Websites, identify users of the Kelzyme Websites, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on the Kelzyme Websites, how users navigate through the Kelzyme Websites, and how we may tailor the Kelzyme Websites to better meet the needs of our visitors.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for the use of Kelzyme. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties, and do not share or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties other than as described below.
- Selected Companies: Kelzyme may work with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services that relate to Kelzyme Websites or its visitors. As part of such a relationship, Kelzyme may share with these companies or these companies may interact with your browser, collect or have access to some or all of the information collected in connection with certain interactive functions offered on the Kelzyme Websites (such as, the E-Mail Reminder Service) or on other web sites where Kelzyme provides advertisements and interactive functions.
- Service Providers: Kelzyme may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services, monitoring website activity and running special promotions, such as sweepstakes, contests or surveys. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Kelzyme sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of Kelzyme or a Kelzyme affiliated company or brands are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
- Compliance with Law/Safety: Kelzyme may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of the Kelzyme Websites, the Website itself, or the public.
Retention of Personal Information
Kelzyme may retain the information it collects on the Kelzyme Websites as long as necessary to accomplish the purpose for which the information was collected. In some cases, Kelzyme is required by law to retain the information it collects for a specified period of time.
Policies on Children
To ensure compliance with federal law, Kelzyme does not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by children under the age of 13.
Accessing Kelzyme Websites from Outside of the United States
If you are visiting the Kelzyme Websites from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and/or other internal systems located within the United States.
To access registration information that you create on the Kelzyme Websites, you will need to use a password that you create. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties. If you forget your password, click on “forgot password” in the login screen and we’ll send you an e-mail with a link to a unique URL, where you may change your password.
Correcting and Updating Information
You can update or modify your registration information if you elect to register with a Kelzyme Websites by logging into your registration information and following the instructions provided to update or modify such information.
Kelzyme takes your privacy seriously and values its relationship with you. Kelzyme will take reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures to safeguard and secure any personal data you provide to us.
You may always discontinue your receipt of future email newsletters and/or other email communications you previously requested from Kelzyme by logging on to your registered account and changing the preferences for the applicable newsletter and/or email communication.
The Kelzyme Research and Development Center, LLC Company
1000 Highway 400
Mill City, Nevada 89418
Effective Date: 10 February 2015